1 de jul. de 2011

Ceramic Helen Beard

"I work primarily as a ceramicist, although my work includes illustration and painting too. My porcelain pots are simple and fresh, each containing an individual drawing and character. I observe and sketch things from our everyday lives and put this directly on the white canvas of the porcelain clay. Looking at people, places and happenings, I illustrate a scene onto a pot. This can work on one individual pot or sometimes I will create a series of pots that all relate to one another, thus forming a narrative." Craft Central



Um comentário:

  1. Você já pensou o quanto é difícil desenhar com tantos detalhes dentro dessa tigela?
    Bom fim de semana,

    ResponderExcluir

deixe seu comentário

Novos Horários de Aulas de Cerâmica

Ainda restam alguns lugares de aula nos seguintes dias